- Payment of the order is made either by debiting a credit card, a prepaid debit card or a prepaid or prepaid card, or via PayPal.
- Accepted cards are Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners.
- Accepted cards are those that appear as an option in the online ordering system.
- In the order form you should fill in the requested and required credit card details, for which the beneficiary is responsible for the correct registration and the truth of them.
- The charge is made after checking the validity and certification of the data as well as the available balance.
- If the transaction is rejected by the relevant Bank or the relevant network then the purchase is not made.
- Third-party credit card is not allowed.
- The Company does not bear any responsibility in case of unlawful use of credit cards.
- Transactions made through credit cards are made in secure encrypted environments of the Bank, in an outside of the site judahclub.com
- In the event that the order can not be completed because the bank fails to charge the credit card, you can contact the customer service department to initiate your order with a different payment method.
- Purchase via PayPal, payment method upon completion of the order should be PayPal the transfer to the PayPal page is necessary to fill in the account details.