What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you sign up for our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or signing up for our website, you may be prompted to enter: your name, email address or mailing address. You can, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (information helps you better meet your individual needs)
- Improve our site (we’re continually trying to improve our site’s offers based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (information helps you respond more effectively to customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, public or private, will not be sold, transferred, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, except for the express purpose of the delivery of the requested product or service.
- Manage a contest, promotion, research, or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The e-mail address you provide for order processing can be used to send information and updates about your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, relevant product or service information,
Note: If you want to unsubscribe at any time from receiving future emails, we will include detailed instructions on how to remove it at the bottom of each e-mail.
How do we protect your information?
We apply a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information when placing an order or entering, submitting or accessing your personal information.
We offer you the use of a secure server. All sensitive information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in the Payment Gateway provider’s database only for access by those authorized with special access rights to those systems and required to keep confidential information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drives through the web browser (if you allow it) that allows sites or service providers to recognize the browser and record and to remember some information.
Do we promote information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal information. We do not include reliable third parties that help us take advantage of our site, conduct our business or serve you if the parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third party links
Sometimes, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services to our site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we strive to protect the integrity of our site and to receive any comments about these sites.
This policy was last modified 01.2019